Health & Safety Policy Statement
G&M Mechanical & Electrical Services Ltd. statement of general policy is to set high standards
for health & safety and thus:
• To provide suitable and sufficient control of the health and safety risks arising from work activities;
• To comply with the requirements of Clients;
• To comply with all relevant directions concerning work activities;
• To consult with our employees on matters affecting their health and safety;
• To provide and maintain safe plant and equipment including transport;
• To ensure safe handling, use, storage and transport of substances;
• To provide information, instruction and supervision for employees;
• To complete active monitoring of our site activities;
• To ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks,
• To give employees suitable and sufficient training;
• To prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health;
• To maintain safe and healthy working conditions;
• To review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals.
• To keep staff informed of health and safety issues including new legislation & check compliance.
• To provide adequate financial and physical resources.
• To ensure competent health and safety advice is available to G&M Mechanical & Electrical Services Ltd.
currently provided by Complete Workplace Solutions.
Mark Cresswell Managing Director
G&M Mechanical & Electrical Services Ltd.
30TH October 2018
Date of next Review: 30/11/2019
Health & Safety Policy